While all dogs make noise, some dogs make a lot more noise than others. Whether you live in an apartment with thin walls or you just like your peace and quiet, it may be preferable for you to have a dog that is on the quieter side. In order to help you in your pursuit for a non-disruptive dog, your Manayunk dog sitter has compiled a list of the 7 quietest breeds:
- Newfoundland: This loyal, loving breed is great with children and families. As an added bonus, Newfoundlands are known for their quiet demeanor.
- Great Dane: As one of the calmest breeds, it’s hard to get a Great Dane worked up. However, when they do bark, it’s very loud and deep.
- Great Pyrenees: Though they require a great deal of training, this large breed is friendly, protective, and tranquil.
- Italian Greyhound: This tiny, adorable breed is very intelligent and may be stubborn. However, you won’t hear much from it in terms of barking.
- Whippet: The Whippet is a small, athletic dog who makes a great playmate. At the same time, these dogs are just as content to relax with you.
- Mastiff: Because they can grow to be more than 200 pounds, Mastiffs can look rather intimidating. However, they are very loving dogs who are loyal to their families and generally stay quiet.
- Bernese Mountain Dog: This calm Swiss dog breed was originally used to pull carts and herd livestock. Nowadays, it’s a great family dog that is known for being relaxed and easygoing (after it gets out of the puppy phase.)
Whether you decide on one of these quieter breeds or you opt for a dog that makes its presence known, Top Tails Dog Walking & Pet Sitting will be happy to take care of your pooch. Our qualified Manayunk pet sitters are well-versed in what it takes to keep dogs happy and healthy. Whether you’re looking for someone to feed and walk your dog while you’re at work or you’re seeking a vacation pet sitter, we’re the ones to call. Get in touch with us today at 215-508-1903.
In addition, visit our website to check out our wide variety of service packages. And if you’re looking for more information on various dog breeds, check out our past blog posts. You can read about the top 5 breeds for retirees and 7 unexpectedly awesome cross-breeds. We hope you enjoy this great information, and we look forward to taking care of your pets!